Monday, July 13, 2009

Yellowstone!

Here is the forever long post about Yellowstone...
(the pictures are backwards in order but I didn't want to change them all so sorry)

Whenever we go to Yellowstone we always do old time pictures and thie is Beck's mean face lol.



And the one of us..



We saw a grizzly bear! So cool!



We went to the Bar-J Wranglers, if you haven't been you MUST go.. this is one of the favorite things I love about going to Yellowstone!



I also enjoy Jackson Hole and the boardwalk shops.



Antler Arch is always cool



I enjoy the Grand Tetons more than Yellowstone... just look at this view...



IF the other view didn't get ya look at this!



SO cute~



Our little ranger



This picture is so funny cause we look 17!



It took us an hour to pass this Bison



This shot was so cool, it was dark coulds in the sky but everything else looked like it was a sunny day!



This is also one of my favortie things to see in yellowstone cause you can drive right up next to it... no walking or hiking! lol



See the little black dot left of my ear... that's a baby black bear!



I think this one is the mom



and the other baby bear



Yellowstone waterfall



This tree was so cool it's hard to tell but it fell over and ws still alive and growing... you could see and touch all of the roots!



Yellowstone water fall again! look at my hair... ha ha ha ha



What a cool pic huh?



we also saw elk close up that was cool.. We also saw an elk give birth but I didn't take any pictures cause it was really National Geographic. and I wouldn't want people to take pictures of me down there if I was delivering a baby.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! Those pictures are amazing. It makes me want to go to Yellowstone! I especially LOVE the picture of Beckham in his ranger gear. Too cute!

aLeXis said...

So FUN! I love it up there. Jackson is my FAVORITE! Oh, and you definitely can't miss the Bar-J Wranglers. Glad you guys had such a good trip. I can't believe how many animals you saw up at Yellowstone. Amazing! And the pictures...WOW! :)

Bethany said...

Those pictures are incredible! I especially love the one of you and Beckham on the boardwalk. You are one hot momma!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Love the pictures, Jamie! Dar and I are headed to Yellowstone in about a month. I LOVE it there! Can't wait to go back! Where did you do the old time pictures? You'll have to give me more details about the fun stuff you did.

Heather said...

Wow I love all the pics. I would have to say the old time pic of Beckham is my favorite. I love his face. Sounds like you guys had a great vacation.

Amy said...

You're so incredibly talented, those pictures were insanely good! We went to Yellowstone and didn't see a single bear! Wow, I'm jealous, that was one thing I wanted to see! It looks like a fabulous trip! Glad you got to go... You also look very cute in your Harry Potter glasses!