Wednesday, January 6, 2010

FHE... aka Family Home Evening


I have a really hard time trying to come up with a FHE for our family every week, I'm getting tired of making cookies and treats.

Today I found the perfect gift for our family... An entire year of FHE activities already planned out for me to do and it's free... Can I get a Woot Woot?

Each lesson includes a suggested opening song, scripture, lesson content and activity idea. It's geared for Junior Primary age children (using strictly Behold Your Little Ones, Primary Manuals 1, 2 and 3 and the Friend Magazine as resources). There are 48 lessons and they correspond to the weekly themes of the 2010 Outline for Sharing Time and the CSMP.



Go here to get your copy~

2 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I just heard about this too. I am good for a little while, then get out of the habit. So frustrating. This will help though!

andyandmorganp said...

Your scrapbook pages are so cute! What program and sites do you use?