Friday, February 20, 2009

Photoshop shortcut keys for windows

I just had a digital scrapbooking party with some of my friends in my ward and we talked about using shortcuts... I thought that I would post some that I use a lot.

m Marquee Tool
v Move Tool
l Lasso Tool
w Magic Wand Tool
j Airbrush Tool
b Paintbrush Tool
s Rubber Stamp Tool
y History Brush Tool
e Eraser Tool
n Pencil Tool
r Blur Tool
o Dodge Tool
p Pen Tool
t Type Tool
u Measure Tool
g Linear Gradient Tool
k Paint Bucket Tool
i Eyedropper Tool
h Hand Tool
z Zoom Tool
d Default foreground and background colors.
x Switches between foreground and background colors.
q Switches between standard mode or quick mask mode.
f Switches between screen modes.
TAB Hides/Unhides open tools.

to zoom in and out 'Ctrl' & '+' to zoom in and 'Ctrl & '-' to zoom out.
'Ctrl' & 'g' Group with previous

Also here is a website that I thought was really helpful!

Remember gals to call me if you have any trouble!

1 comment:

aLeXis said...

I am SO grateful for you and your knowledge :)