Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lame

So for sure I would have thought that the baby would be here by now....

But nope.. nothing.. notta thing!

So our doctor won't let us have a regular delivery unless I continue to dialate... Okay i've been a freaking 1 for months now. MONTHS! You would think with all of my running around, lawn moving, house cleaning, walking, running, jumping, craziness and nesting that I would have budged a little but nope.

I so don't want another c-section.... I mean come on. Let me just do this the way women have been doing it for years!

If anyone has advice please let me know!

Oh yeah and I only have until Monday... otherwise it's a c-section. :(

6 comments:

just dandee said...

Oh dear! Why does there have to be a deadline? What are the risks for you to just let your body move on its own? I do so hope everything can work out how you want it to. But... most important is to have a healthy strong baby with a healthy strong mama! Please let me know if I can help you out in any way!! Tyler would LOVE to have Beckham over anytime!

Bethany said...

I'm with Dee, a deadline?! Rude. And lame. I'm hoping the best for you. I can't wait to hear the happy news that your little guy is here!

Amy said...

I'm crossing my fingers... please dilate!!! :) I can't WAIT for this baby to come though! I am going to drive down and snuggle with your baby, Dee's baby, and Bethany's baby! I haven't seen or held any of them!!!!! Good luck!

Tiffany said...

Ah, man! I thought for sure you'd have a baby by now! Any maybe you do? I can't wait to hear the good news! Let me know if I can help out in any way!! Best of luck to you!

Sharcy and Jeremiah said...

Hope all is well, you guys did have the babe then right??? Let us know... oh and BYW I had to create a new address for our blog so you'll wanna change it... www.sudykas.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

I guess my advice is - HEY, this is YOUR baby and YOUR birth experience. You don't have to do what they say, but fighting it isn't that fun either. They really should be better about respecting the mom's wishes. OK, that wasn't really advice, it was just me venting over the annoyance of the "business" that having babies has become.

In all honesty, just do what you feel is right for you, c-section or not. You'll do awesome!
I'm super excited to hear all about it.