Sunday, November 29, 2009

~Thankful~




I saw this doodle on the homegrown hosp. blog and thought that it was a nice quote.

I'm filled with a thankful heart. With the passing of thanksgiving, with family surrounding me, it's hard not to be thankful. My family means more to me than anything else in this world and I'd do anything for them. Even though life isn't perfect and we all have challenges and struggles, we are so blessed in so many ways. I am so thankful, for my life, my husband and children. I'm so thankful for Justin's job and how he can provide for our family. I'm so blessed to have everyone that I love healthy and happy, for our home, for the comforts we enjoy. I'm so thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and for His Atonement, and to a loving Heavenly Father who gives us all these blessings and more, and for the peace and direction it gives us. I love Thanksgiving. Not just because mashed potatoes are my favorite food, but because it gives you the chance to think about what you are thankful for.

I'm also thankful for the black Friday deals... without them, I wouldn't have been able to afford my Christmas present... my Kitchen aid stand mixer!

{Can you tell I'm excited?}

No comments: