Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Jenny

So first off Happy Birthday Jenny "Jennifer" (I think that I'm the last person who calls her Jennifer) I can't believe that you're 20 today, yikes. She has been my Best Friend for years and I'm so glad that we are still close and we can talk about anything. IF you know my sister, you know that she is super funny and people love to be around her...

This is her and Beckham being silly....


We both love pizza and we were so happy when the pizza factory came up north from St. George... We were fighting over the breadstick...


And here she is on a more serious note... Love you!



Next up on the topic of today is Burglar attempts around the neighborhood. So I was outside a lot yesterday mowing and doing yard work when I noticed my neighbor putting up a security light... Later that night being the friendly neighbor that I am, I walked over and was complimenting him on the new light well after talking it just so happens that there has been multiple breakins around our little cult-a-sack... so my immediate thinking is that my wallet really did get stolen and I'm not a forgetful mommy. It's my fault for leaving it in the car though. So note to all my neighbors... lock up your house!

Oh and I almost forgot...

Oprah has teamed up with KFC to give us a free meal! go here http://www.unthinkfc.com/ to get you free two pieces of grilled chicken, two sides and a biscuit. Yummy!

3 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

sorry that your wallet got stolen. why do people have to do that...seriously?!! My husbands wallet got stolen out of his car right before we got married and had identy theft done to him. we are still dealing with the effects of that. So hopefully no one opens up any accounts under your name. Love the post about your sis. You guys look like you have fun!!

aLeXis said...

Wow you and your sis look so much alike. I love it!

And seriously about the burglary stuff. YIKES! I am pretty good about locking anything and everything, but that just creeps me out even more. :)

Hope all is well!

Renae said...

Cute pictures of you and JENNIFER. (Yes, I like to call her that, too.) And cute pictures of Beckham at the hospital. Thank heavens for french fries and catsup! Sorry about your wallet. About two months ago we had stuff stolen out of our car that was parked in our driveway. It's a sickening feeling.