Saturday, October 25, 2008

Digital Scrapbook Memories

Guess what? Digital Scrapbook Memories is releasing a new mini CD for Christmas!

The first day it will be for sale is November 8th at their digital scrapbook class in Sandy, UT. It will be available online shortly after that.

Also, for those of you that wonder and always ask me... the November 8th class will have a beginner class and a slightly advanced class. The beginner class teaches you all the basics of Photoshop. The slightly advanced class will focus on a mini book project. AND THE CLASSES ARE FREE!!!!!



If any of you guys and gals wanna hitch a ride with me, do it'll be fun!!!

3 comments:

supermombritt said...

I did not know about this CD. I am excited for it though. I have not been on the forum in awhile so maybe she posted it there. I hope you are hanging in there.

Amy said...

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to! But... I have to work! AHHHH! Have lots of fun for me! Thanks again for helping me with that slideshow thing! You are the greatest!!!

Unknown said...

Jamie, how are you doing? what have you been up to since graduation, i feel like i haven't talked to you in forever!