Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Update

WOW... talk about a long time going without posting.... A lot of things have happened in our little world. Christmas came and went. New Years, and I’ve even started school... which is by far the dumbest thing that I can do (or at least I think so) I forgot how much time and effort you put into school and to think that I still have to be in charge of things at home... yikes... I’m going to loose my mind. Of course I saved my last four classes to be the hardest! It is so lame... I've got so much home work in every class! Oh well, it's just a few months and I will have my degree and everything will be back to normal! Beckham is completely growing up too fast! He is starting to throw little tantrums and WOW he's good... I called mom and asked if I was like this... and she said... Jamie all babies throw tantrums... I couldn't believe my ears... lol. Justin is still working hard trying to support the family and bless his heart he's doing so well! Well till the next time we meet....

No comments: